• clean • polish • protect •
At beyond detailing, we offer Ceramic Pro and XPEL FUSION PLUS ceramic coatings in Fort McMurray.
Is ceramic coating really worth it?
You want your car to look as amazing as it did the day you drove it off the dealer’s lot. But despite your efforts maintaining and washing, the scratches, chips, and stains start to spread across your car’s exterior and the paint begins to dull & fade from the sun. The nano ceramic process typically takes anywhere between 1-5 days depending on the condition of your paint, the size of the vehicle and the packages you select.
1. Hydrophobic (AKA Very Water Repellent) This basically means that water will be repelled instantaneously. Any remaining dirt on the car can be removed with less effort. A lot less effort.
2. Mud & Dirt Repellent Rain and water bead as opposed to accumulating on the surface. Snow and ice does not stick to the surface, and mud just slides off.
3. Protection from UV Damage / Oxidization / Rust Vehicles often exposed to the sun will start seeing the paint fade and look dull. This is caused by the sun’s ultraviolet sun-rays, which causes oxidation to the car’s paint. By adding a layer of Ceramic Coating to your paint, you can dramatically reduce the oxidation.
4. Improved Durability The new coating bonds with the molecular structure of your car’s paint and can’t be dislodged by vibrations or external force, meaning it lasts years not months.